An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a forward thinking, modern financial planner based in Linlithgow, Scotland. The role on offer is New Business Advice Administrator within the New Business Advice Department where you will be part of a team who deliver and provide excellent service to clients who need Independent Financial Advice.
The position provides the potential first step for a career path for someone who may be interested in studying and progressing towards becoming a Paraplanner in their future career.
* Taking ownership in managing the adviser/paraplanners' diaries with regards to booking client appointments.
* Liaise with Introducers and clients to explain our advice process and discuss likely fees and timescales.
* Answer queries via telephone, post and email.
* Assist in preparation of client information and product research.
* Assist adviser with research to prepare client specific recommendation letters.
* Liaise with adviser/paraplanner to help towards ensuring reports and research is at expected levels and that all compliance paperwork is present.
* Processing applications and keying transactions online.
Reporting directly to the New Business Advice Team Leader you will be part of the administration team and as such your job role may frequently require you to help others complete their duties. The organisation uses a bespoke system which has been created by our IT team; you will be provided with the necessary training to become fluent in its use.
Salaries and Benefits:
Hours are Monday - Thursday 9-5pm & Friday 9-4pm
Company Pension Scheme Available
Free on-site gym
Exam opportunities available
Candidates should have the following attributes:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Excellent organisational skills
The ability to work to tight deadlines and present yourself in a professional manner.
The ability to adapt to fast paced changes to the Financial Services Industry.
1-3 years previous experience in the Financial Services Industry.
Minimum NAT 5 in English & Math's or equivalent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.