Network Architect required to play a key role in implementing the technology architectural road map of a large scale e-commerce business in Lancashire serving almost 2,000,000 customers annually!
We're looking for someone who is passionate about building high quality, innovative and fully performing networks and who wants to own network system design across an Infrastructure function.
To be considered you should have:
- Relevant industry accreditation's and experience (CCNP / CCIE).
- Expertise & experience in a technical networking position including design experience.
- Experience of successfully designing and delivering IT solutions.
- Strong networking implementation experience, including solution design within complex enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of network and wider Infrastructure architectures.
- Solid understanding of current emerging technology trends.
- Be commercially focused.
- Experience of project and software development methodology, both theoretical and practical, ideally using Agile methods
- Leading the functional and / or technical design on large and complex infrastructure projects.Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To be considered please apply online today, closing date is Friday 3rd April 2020.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.