Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Remote with National Travel
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (DOE)
Looking for an exciting challenge in sales? Do you have experience in the facilities management or property management? Do you enjoy answering rhetorical triplets?
One of our specialist construction services clients is looking for a National Sales Manager to source new business and grow some nominated existing accounts within your geographical area!
A market leader in providing specialist services to businesses up and down the country, you'll be joining a really incredible team!
* Focus on sales process and pipeline. Generate new business leads in line with the sales plan.
* Meet sales targets both through new business and existing account growth.
* Develop the company brand in the industry and exemplify their values.
* Develop key relationships and work closely with other divisions to ensure best quality delivery of service.
* Experience with new business and account management, particularly in Facilities Management.
* Working on own initiative and with a constant focus on growth.
* Ability to build a portfolio from scratch and develop lasting relationships with clients, (as well as operational colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction)
* Willingness to travel and cover a large geographical area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well respected brand in the industry. Offering a competitive package and excellent prospects. If you're interested in learning more then reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.