£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Have you got strong Customer Service skills and have the ability to be a successful National Account Manager? Do you have previous experience managing key accounts? And have excellent communication skills? If so, then this role is for you!
My client based In Leeds is looking to recruit for a National Account Manager to their team! This opportunity will be for someone has excellent communication skills both verbally and written, and has excellent organisation skills.
This role is the heart of the business, that pulls multiple departments together and helps retain their key accounts!
As a National Account Manager, you will be -
* Attending Customer visits alongside the Account Manager and following up key actions.
* Direct customer facing relationships with key accounts.
* Responding to customer queries around pricing, quotations and review meetings.
* Coordinating product launches and attendance to trade shows.
* Preparing reports for pricing, forecasting and sales data.
* Diary management and coordination of sales meetings.
* Preparing quotations and price increase documents on PowerPoint
* Liaising with internal departments, gathering relevant information for customers, sales managers and trade accounts.
* And presenting customer account updates to the board and delivering results against forecast.
What will you need
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally and experience in Customer Facing roles.
* Strong IT skills - Specifically in Excel and experience of reporting
* Previous experience in relationship building and building a rapport with customers and other departments.
* And finally, experience in supporting Sales Managers.
What are the benefits of your new role?
* A basic salary of £22k-24k
* 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays!
* Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00
* And free parking!
To learn more about this opportunity, then press "APPLY" today to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.