My client, an innovative, dynamic financial services firm are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to manage relationships with some of the organisations most values and respected clients. This would be mainly to ensure the service levels are maintained to a high level as well as maximising revenue and hitting various financial targets/budgets.
You would be the first point of contact, essentially the face of this brand and must have a strong track record to support. You will have input into the strategy and play a pivotal role in maximising returns.
This role will be client facing in nature and will spend a lot of time traveling and on site with clients providing insight, support and guidance where needed. Negotiations will be a large part of this role and will require someone with strong key account management and relationship management skillset while not missing out a true closers mentality and commercial acumen.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate with internal departments to expand the companies relationship
* Put together account plans and implement
* Provide accurate monthly reporting to senior management
* Be the first port of call for existing national accounts
* Retain & Grow the National Accounts
* Working with Clients, getting to know the whole business and network within
* Open a channel of communication at all levels of the business and manage
* Undertake client reviews and ensure service maintains at a high level
* Learn the market inside and out to provide insights and market intel
* Understand the key competitors and market
* Maintain compliance in all communications
This is a high level role and would need someone to suit, experience in the industry would be essential, as would knowledge of certain national accounts in the industry. On top of this you will require:
* Strong networking skillset with ability to build relationships with ease
* 5+ years within Mortgages/FS/Lending in a commercial capacity
* Dynamic and able to travel within the UK
* Knowledge of certain National Accounts (desirable) (can discuss further following application)
* Strong relationship manager
* Full UK Licence
If this sounds like you could have some transferable skills it would be great to hear from you, if you are successful you will receive a competitive package including strong base salary, car allowance, bonus/commission and company benefits. On top of this the culture of the business is great with an open environment and dynamic team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.