This is an amazing opportunity to work for an international SaaS firm in a field-based account management capacity. The organisation are disrupting the industry and are going through a period of hyper-growth. This means that a National Account Manager is required to ensure that accounts across Scotland and N. Ireland are receiving the highest level of service.
- Identify and build relationships with key stake holders and decision makers within the business
- Capitalise on opportunities to increase revenue coming from existing accounts
- Gain an understanding and maximise the value of the software to the client
- Prepare and present to clients who have been using the software for 12 months+
- Work with clients to help to create a higher ROI
- Ensure standards are being met in order to meet client retention targets
- Minimum of 3 years direct SaaS or IT sales experience
- University degree is preferred
- Must be able to travel across entire territory on a daily basis
- Miller Heimann or SPIN sales methodology is preferred but training will be given
- Must be confident and professional when presenting complex solutions to business directors
- Ability to self-manage, this role is field based and will rarely be in the office.
If the prospect of this role excites you then please get in contact - 0141 272 7774 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.