National Account Consultant; Manchester City Centre based with National Travel; £25-30k basic salary £40k OTE, Plus car / car allowance
Search Energy are currently looking to recruit experienced Regional Account Consultant to manage the supply and operation of Metering Engineers for a large, prestigious National Account. This position with work closely with the office based resourcing team, other internal support functions and also the client management team to ensure that all contractual and financial targets and expectations are achieved.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Support and deliver end to end recruitment process for a volume of Metering Engineer vacancies
* Assist and oversee the management of permanent workforce within defined Region
* Monitor and ensure all workforce are trained, equipped and working to industry defined standards
* Assist in the investigation and management of Health and Safety issues, customer complaints and other related HR / disciplinary matters
* Work alongside client management team to monitor and assist with workforce planning and general issue management
* Contribute and promote activities that will enhance and increase retention
* Extensive recent experience within engineering and/or technical recruitment, specifically SMART Metering would be highly desirable
* In-depth knowledge and experience working within high volume blue collar engineering and/or technical recruitment
* Experience ideally within an RPO or Account Managing role
* Ability to prioritise own work load and work to set deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Full and valid UK driving licence and flexibility to travel - overnight stays will be required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.