Nightshift Customer Service Advisor - Travel Industry
£22,000 per annum & Amazing Benefits
Starting date: 29th of July 2019
Do you have a passion for customer service, experience in the travel industry and a preference to work night shifts?
As a Nightshift Customer Service Advisor you will be working in a central Edinburgh office you'll be earning a highly competitive starting salary.
You and the team will be taking inbound calls from customers who are looking for advice on the client's products and helping them to make that really important purchase.
This will be a night-shift position working between Monday - Sunday, the hours of 9pm - 7:30am, 4 days out of 7, 4 days off.
You will be trained and get all the support you need to deliver a customer service that is consistent, friendly and reliable so that each of your customers feel valued, understood and listened to.
Additional benefits to suit your lifestyle and boost your income.
- 32 days holiday (2 set days of Christmas and New Years Day included within the 32)
- Pension Scheme - auto enrolled at 3% which is matched by the business with the option to increase up to 6%
- Health Cash Plan - Claim back money for dentistry work or medical care
- Kiddie Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
What we're looking for:
We're looking for great people who can think on their feet; you never know what questions or issues a customer might contact you with - and someone who has brilliant communication and client advisor skills.
What you'll need:
- To provide satisfactory references for the last 3 years
- To have NO unspent criminal convictions
- To be able to pass a lenient credit check
If you think you have what it takes, then apply here today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.