Position: Multi Trade Maintenance Supervisor
Location: West Sussex
Projected Start Date: 11.11.19
Duration: Ongoing with a chance to turn perm
Multi Trade Maintenance Manager in West Sussex to join a Hotel at Gatwick.
* 8 contracted and paid hours per day.
* Previous experience as a Maintenance Manager in a hotel is preferred but not essential
* Painting and decorating, plastering and tiling skills
* Basic plumbing and electrician knowledge
* Ensure external routine maintenance contracts are adhered to and that service visits are carried out as per contract
* Ensure all guest rooms are maintained to the required standards and available to sell at all times
* Keep up to date with the daily maintenance checklist
* Ensure the hotel gardens/estate are immaculate at all times
* Supervise the car park drivers with their duties and assist in the car park during busy periods
* Carry out and document weekly/monthly/annual maintenance checks including, but not limited to weekly fire alarm tests, weekly disabled rooms alarms, monthly fire extinguisher checks
* Manage hotel projects on an ad-hoc basis
* Supervise and delegate tasks to the Maintenance Assistant
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Tom Lilley at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age