Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Double Day shift, 6am-2pm - 2pm-10pm
Salary dependant on experience + fantastic company benefits
Are you a maintenance engineer looking to get of panama, 4on, 4off or night shifts?? Look no further, we have a fantastic opportunity within a friendly, modern, fast growing company based in the Leeds area to join their team!
You will be the part of the engineering team on site, taking responsibility for the PPM of the plant, machinery and general maintenance, reporting into the works manager, as well as being able to pass on their knowledge to new apprentices.
The Multi-skilled maintenance engineer will ideally possess the following:
- Qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- PLC knowledge advantageous
- Ability to work alone
- Industrial machine service, repair and installation.
- Hydraulic experience
- Manual handling/Lifting aid experience
This is a permanent position on a double day shift.
Fantastic benefits, including;
- 25 days hol + stats
- Your birthday off
- Company pension, matching up to 5%
- Company life assurance x 3 of annual salary + many more
Does this sound like the role for you?
Please click apply and I will be in contact in due course.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.