Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Search Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planned Preventative Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing client in Cumbernauld. This is a permanent position,working dayshift hours.
Reporting to the Compliance and Quality Manager, key duties include:
* Reactive and preventative repair and maintenance works on a range of mechanical and electronic manufacturing equipment such as edge-banders, routers and saws.
* Responsible for creation of Planned Preventative Maintenance procedures.
* Carry out the planned maintenance tasks and record results.
* Completion of planned preventative maintenance programs.
* Assisting in commissioning of equipment moves on site.
* Inventory management of equipment and spares.
* Verification - calibration of equipment.
* Carry out site safety and condition surveys.
* Work with management team for maintenance works and event preparations.
If you are interested in a new role, enjoy working as part of a target driven team and have the above mentioned experience, please get in touch asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.