Commercial Gas required for an exciting new contract in Central London
Do you hold your Commercial Gas tickets? Ideally with NVQ level 3 in electrical installation / maintenance? This is a great position for you if you do!
Being mobile you will oversee circa 15 retail outlets in the Central London area. You will be allocated retail outlets in your patch that you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
Your remit will be to carry out technical repairs and PPMs.
Complete paperwork and working to a high standard of health and safety.
* Complete Planned Preventative maintenance within agreed timescales.
* Respond to help desk to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
* Identify non repairable faults in plant and machinery and advise supervisor of findings.
* Ensure compliance documentation is completed.
* Carry out surveys
To be considered:
* Ideally NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation / maintenance
* Commercial Gas tickets
* Ability to maintain and repair a range of electrical and mechanical equipment.
* Knowledge of maintenance within a FM environment
* Strong IT skills
If interested please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.