Up to £33000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrically Biased) - London
Seeking a *Multi Skilled Engineer* (Electrically Biased) in the Harrow area providing PPM / Reactive maintenance for Residential & Commercial properties across London.
The nature of the works will involve Emergency Light Testing, PAT Testing, Legionella (L8) testing, Fire Alarm & Extinguisher testing & Weekly Fabric Checks (Electrical / Plumbing etc).
* £33,000 (base salary)
* Company Van
* Optional Overtime (1.5x Mon-Sat, 2x Sun + Bank Holidays)
* 1 in 4 Call Out Rota (£100 Standby min 4 Hours Paid at Overtime)
* Private Healthcare & Dental Care
* Company Shares Scheme
* 26 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Pension Scheme
Overview / Qualifications Needed:
* 18th Edition & City & Guilds Level 3 - Electrical (Essential)
* PAT Testing & Emergency Light Testing (Essential)
* Mechanical experience: E.g. Legionella, L8 (Essential)
* Testing & Inspection (2391), IPAF, CSCS (Desirable, not Essential)
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer local to Harrow?
Do you have your 18th Edition & City & Guilds Level 3 (Electrical)?
Please Apply For More Information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.