Multi Lingual Team Leader - Luton - Contract until of Dec 2020 Up to £26,000
Fluent in English & fully conversant in another language from: German, French, Greek or Danish.
Our client is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance.
The Team Leader, Operations is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates. This position ensures performance metrics are achieved by providing adequate coaching, motivation and accountability.
* Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call centre associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
* Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
* Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
* Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs') and financial expectations
* Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
* Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
* Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
* Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures. Attend required manager development training
* Promote the Concentrix values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for team members
* Experience managing a team within the contact centre industry
* Fluent in English & fully conversant in another language from: German, French, Greek or Danish.
* Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
* Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverable
* Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Apply now for this fantastic role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.