£25,000 - £28,000
Monday - Saturday (Business hours)
I am currently looking for MOT tester to join a fast paced depot based in Liverpool.
To apply for this role it is essential to have a valid Class 4 MOT testing licence.
This position offers a bonus scheme along with a generous staff discount, free parking and a extensive training programme.
- Completing all documentation in relation to conducting class 4 vehicle inspections
- Conducting class 4 vehicle inspections
- Advising and informing customers of any work needed, ensuring the customer has had a detailed explanation of why the work is required
- Inspecting all tools and equipment required for MOT inspections
- Responsible for tyre adjustments
- Assisting the Depot Manager in ensuring maintenance programmes are completed
- Assisting in technical aspects including, tyre fitting, servicing cars, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
- Removing and refitting components that require repair
- Valid Class 4 MOT testing licence
- Previous experience working within a MOT Servicing centre
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.