Love working within Customer Service?
Want to work for a reputable bank with excellent training and career progression?
Search are currently recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Advisor to work with their client based in Clydebank. This is initially a temporary contract but may lead to a longer opportunity for the right candidate.
If you care about great customer service and would like a career in Financial Services, then this is the ideal role for you.
Duties of the role will be:
* Act as first point of contact for Customers with regards to a range of queries
* Dealing with a high volume of calls, resolve queries and action requests from customers
* Update the internal data base with accurate information
* Work to call and quality targets
* Act as a subject matter expert providing guidance to all customers
To be considered for this role you require the following:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Enthusiasm with a positive attitude
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills with ability to build relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
* Retail, Hospitality and Contact Centre background will all be considered
What's on offer?
* Starting salary of £17,000 per anum paid on a weekly basis!
* Shift work between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday (5 days)
* Onsite parking facilities
* Easily accessible to public transport
To be successful for this role you MUST be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check
If you are interested in this role please apply online or contact Sinead Quinn in the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age