My client is looking to add a bright, articulate and passionate Customer Advisors and Case Managers to their growing team. This home-based role offers an excellent starting salary of £19,000, with the opportunity to earn bonuses. Flexible hours are also a possibility for this rewarding, flexible and home-based role.
You will be working from home and supported by your line manager and collaborative colleagues. The workload involves mortgages and secure lending, so experience in the financial sector as well as call centre experience is advantageous.
As a home-based Customer Advisor, you will deal with service and admin enquiries from business customers, and liaise with other departments to get matters resolved swiftly and satisfactorily.
The Customer Advisor and Case Manager will:
- Handle queries from business customers using the best customer service skills
- Escalate or communicate with other teams if required
- Support the Head of Secure Loan Sales with communication strategies and other activities
- Connect with customers at a professional level and build rapport
You will undergo the required training once the onboarding process is completed, and there will be further training during the job. You'll have the ability to solve challenges and take ownership of each customer query, alongside excellent communication skills. A passion for customer service and a solid understanding of finance is essential to do well, as is having a collaborative and empathetic approach.
The successful applicant will have:
- Reliable computer and IT skills
- The ability to handle over 50 cases per day
- An excellent communication style, particularly via phone
- Superb organisational and analytical competencies
My client is looking to fill this home-based Customer Advisor role soon, so apply today to fast track the process.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.