OTE £ 80K
about 1 month ago
Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Banbury £ 25,500-£30K OTE £80,000 Uncapped Commission
As a mortgage and protection advisor you are responsible for helping clients and advising them on the most suitable mortgage and insurance products that meet the regulatory requirements and the needs of the customer.
You will work within the sales policy and performance management structure as set by Life Financial Services and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales environment..
* Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS.
* Ability to drive appointments from branch network
* Fact find effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations.
* Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
* Explain required insurance & protection products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
* Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
* Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
* Manage client bank actively to ensure successful repeat business levels
* Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc
* Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
* Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
* Good communication and listening skills.
* Organised and target driven.
* Willingness to learn new skills.
* The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
* Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
* CEMAP 1, 2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent.
* Full & ongoing sales and protection training
* Uncapped OTE opportunities
* Top performers are rewarded for success
* Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
* Annual award trips and prizes
* A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
* Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.