Would you like to work from home full time?
And continue to further your career as a mortgage advisor?
Well you can.
Our client is the UK's largest custom build website (as recently seen on tv), they are the site to visit for renovation, conversions and services throughout the UK. Starting as a research project, through to finding land for sale, bespoke self build finance and insurance, buying building materials and comparing how others are funding their dream homes. They cover it all.
Initially based in Livingston, or client requires a number of Mortgage Advisors to joining their expanding team. As mentioned your role will be based in the comfort of your own home working around hours suited to you.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you MUST be CeMAP qualified and demonstrate a history of being a top performer in your previous roles.
As a Mortgage Advisor you would be responsible for the following:
* Give appropriate mortgage advice and recommendations to a broad range of clients over the phone
* Manage and keep up to date with all compliance activities as set out by the Mortgage Advice Bureau
* Work closely with admin staff to ensure a fantastic customer journey for all clients
* Self-Generate leads through an extensive customer base
Such good opportunities don't come easy though, to be considered for the vacancy of a Mortgage Advisor then you must have the following experience:
* Must be able to work alone and be self motivated
* Target driven
* Cemap Qualied
* Telephony experience
* Experience of dealing with complex cases requiring research
* Multi-Lender background
You will be handsomely rewarded for this role, with a salary banding starting at £25K (DOE) and given full company equipment allowing you to work from home efficiently and cost free.
This is a 37.5 hour working weekend which would require you to work 1 evening per week and weekend work (you need to be available for your customer base and pre arranged appointments).
These vacancies will fill quickly - so hit apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.