Job title: Mortgage Advisor
Job type: Full time/Permenant
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Do you have financial or mortgage advisory experience? Have a great telephone manner? Looking for a new career opportunity or career development?
We have a new exciting career opportunity available with immediate start for a well established company whose management share 50 years experience in the second charge market.
The company are a leading Second Charge loans Master Broker providing intermediaries throughout the UK with a 'One Stop' solution for all their Second Charge Loan referrals. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are seeking an opportunity with career development within the financial sector.
As a Mortgage Advisor you will be responsible for sourcing and recommending second charge mortgage products to clients and brokers on both an advised and package basis.
* Answer phone to take initial enquries from broker/client
* Carry out fact finds with clients to ensure all relevant information is obtained
* Source second charge products using in-house sourcing tec ((Twenty7tec) and industry knowledge to ensure the 'best' product is found.
* Key information into relevant lender systems for ESIS to be generated
* Complete recommendation report to ensure customer circumstances are met
* Check FCA/ICO websites to ensure introducing broker has relevant permissions,
* Complete documents in preparation for file being passed to processor
* Update in house system with notes /documents
* CeMAP qualified (not essential - company will pay for CeMAP course)
* Previous financial experience
* Knowledge of Mortgage Market terminology
* Computer literate
* Extensive training / CeMAP course paid for
* On site car parking
* Career progression opportunities available
Do you have what it takes?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.