Transition of FM accounts
£60,000 per annum
***** Do you want to join the UK's Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? Do you want to help mobilised some new prestigious contracts? ****
* Are you looking for your next challenge?
* Have you experience in mobilising FM contracts within public sector areas (Hospitals, Defence, Local government)?
* Do you have a thorough understanding of the bid mobilisation process?
You must be willing to travel as contracts can be UK wide!
An opportunity has arisen to join an A TIER 1 FM provider on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a opportunity for an experienced Mobilisation Manager who can manage the transition of new government contracts. You will work closely with the BID team at tender stage and lead the mobilisation phase, seamlessly handing over the project to the project lead and support the project team during the transition to a steady state.
The typical contract sectors are:
* Defence, MOD
* Central & Local Government
You will laisse and manage all key stakeholders and be the face of the company, positively profiling and demonstrating a brilliant understanding of mobilisation.
The successful Mobilisation Manager will have:
* Working with the bid team and relevant Operations Director to ensure a credible winning solution.
* Ensure smooth implementation of our services to our new clients and customers.
Correctly inducting and equipping our teams.
* Utilising best practice at every opportunity and developing the framework for the way the business works.
* Engagement of our supply chain in our customers needs and required processes.
Focus on our client's core business drivers and gaining their confidence.
* Developing the management information that adds value now and in the future.
Setting the commercial foundations to ensure the projects success.
Effective communication to the project team, clients, customers, supply chain and other FM functions and departments.
* Work closely with the bid team and provide operational input into solution design.
* Develop credible mobilisation and transition approach tailored to each bid opportunity to be submitted as part of the ITT.
* Attend and deliver bid presentations as part of the core team with the specific role as the Transition lead for the project.
* Ensure all stakeholders and service stream leads are aware of what is expected of them in mobilising a project and that they are effectively performance manage
* Verify resource allocation, delivery methods and project launch planning,
* Produce and maintain a detailed mobilisation and service transition plan for all new projects developed in Microsoft Project.
If you are a mobilisation or Transition manager with experience mobilising FM contracts in public sector, local government environments, I want to hear from you.
If you are a member of IWFM this would be desirable
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.