Mobile Repair Technician
Location: North West based - Location Desired M6 Corridor Preston - Chorley- Blackburn - Bolton
Salary: £35,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time (Be able to work outside of core hours when required possible early starts and some late finishes required. Must be able to assist with Out of Hours works when required. Take part in on call rota system)
Are you currently working as a Mobile repair Technician and looking to start the New Year in a new job in a growing FM company?
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* City & Guilds 18th Edition 2382
* City & Guilds part one & Two
* City & Guilds Test & Inspection
* Must have worked for similar FM company's as VINCI FM in a mobile role
* Must be used to working as a Multi skilled MRT
* Be able to work across Multi skill sets including building fabric maintenance
* Carry out General building maintenance tasks + PPMs
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.