Location: Mobile North West M6 Corridor
Salary: £26,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
Are you a Maintenance Technician within FM looking for a new challenge?
* Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer
* Carry out General building maintenance tasks + PPMs
* Be used to working across skill sets
* Be able to work outside of core hours when required possible early starts and some late finishes required
* Be able to assist with Out of Hours works when required
* To take part in on call rota system
* City & Guilds in either Carpentry / Joiner / Shop Fitting / Plumbing - Painting -Good all round handy man skills
* Must Have worked for a FM company
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.