Mobile Maintenance Electrician for covering several sites in Scotland. (Glasgow based ideally though)
- To undertake regular planned visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Client;
- To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing, including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment;
- To undertake a variety of electrical repairs arising from periodic inspection and testing
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately
- To carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations;
- To advise where capital purchases are needed as equipment is at the end of its life.
- To undertake surveys and reports as requested.
To be considered:
- Apprenticeship / 17th Editon/ 18th Edition
- General buildings repairs
- Ability to maintain / repair range of building fabrics
- Ability to work to a minimim supervision
- Current Driving licence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.