Mobile Engineer ( Electrical and Air-conditioning bias)
Working for a top Facilities Management service provider. This client has successful partnerships with schools, hospitals, utilities and retail contracts to name a few.
They have an opening for a mobile (electrical / air-con bias) engineer for a retail contract covering the Newcastle area.
To be considered:
18th Edition Electrical Qualifications
City Guilds F-Gas 2079
Previous experience within Facilities Management maintenance
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Servicing of electrical and air-conditioning units
- Work with help desk to close jobs off
- Provide clients with a high level of customer service
- Identify non repairable faults in plant and machinery and advise supervisor of findings.
- Ensure compliance documentation is completed.
- Carry out survey
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.