Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK wide FM provider servcing a newly won contract. There are two sites that you will be mainly servicing so you wil be happy to travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh. However with growth plans for this contract / client opportunities will come along to be based at one of the sites.
You will have a strong background within Electrical FM Maintenance and be able to also turn your hand to mechanical work too - EG. working with pumps and filters etc.
You will have a recognised apprenticeship - level 3
17th Edition / ideally 18th Edition
Testing and Inspection
Worked within reactive and planned maintenance in a commercial environment
To be considered:
Must hold 17th Edition and ideally 2391 testing and inspection
To undertake completing PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Client;
* To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing, including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment;
* To undertake a variety of electrical repairs arising from periodic inspection and testing;
* To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, on time and to the laid-down procedures;
* To respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and undertake repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible;
* To prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed response times and, in the case of major delays, liaise with your Supervisor / Manager for direction;
* Ordering and maintenance of materials, tools and equipment, in accordance with company procedures;
* To advise the Helpdesk where 3rd party contractor attendance is needed, either for quotation or to effect specialist repairs, and to provide the job specification;
* To manage the attendance of subcontractors and to ensure they undertake works to the agreed standards and within budgeted costs;
* To carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations;
* To advise where capital purchases are needed as equipment is at the end of its life.
* To undertake surveys and reports as requested.
* Where applicable, to maintain asset registers ensuring all equipment is tagged.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.