Mobile Electrical Engineer
£32,000 - £35,000,
Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
This leading FM Company are seeking an Electrical Engineer for a mobile role covering Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire. The suitable Electrical Engineer will receive a competitive base salary up to £35,000, Company Van, Annual Bonus, Optional Overtime and 25 Days Holiday.
As a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will receive…
* Base Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
* Company Van
* Optional Overtime
* Annual Bonus (5%)
* Sick Pay
* 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
As a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will be…
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
As a Mobile Electrical Engineer we require you to have…
* Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391, Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III, 17th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred.
* Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, and generators.
* Full UK Drivers licence
Does this sound like suitable match for you??
Apply now, and I will be more then happy to provide you more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.