Mobile Development - Entry Level - Android & iOS
Are you passionate about developing in either iOS or Android and looking to get into Mobile Development either as a graduate (or equivalent academic background) or to cross train from another development background?
Do you want to carve out a career in this field with an organisation that will support your continued learning and growth within Mobile?
Then this could be the ideal transitional role for you!
What my client offers:
- You will start on the testing side of the mobile team using Selenium, sensible automation and working with iOS and / or android to find your feet
- You will be put through mobile training courses
- You will transition into development
You will have:
- The desire to build a career in mobile development
- Studied a relevant degree or equivalent that covered mobile development or covered Software Engineering and you code at home for mobile or are a developer wishing to cross train into mobile and are willing to do this through an entry level role
- The right attitude to take the investment in you and run with it, accept that you would need to prove yourself and work up from the testing side
- The character to take ownership and pride in the areas you work after training and ensure best practice is being implemented, you will follow current trends
- An understanding of TDD and Continuous Deployment
If you are looking to take your career forward in mobile development please "apply now" for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.