Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Mixed Tax Senior for an independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Glasgow.
You will manage your own portfolio of clients, which will include a mix of high net worth individuals, partnerships, sole traders and limited companies. The role will involve both compliance and tax planning, and you will work closely with the Partners to ensure your clients receive a high quality service.
* Manage a diverse portfolio of clients, providing compliance, tax planning and advisory services
* Working on a diverse mix of corporate, personal and indirect tax projects
* Preparing personal and corporate tax returns
* Reviewing work of more junior members of staff
* Developing and maintaining strong client relationships within your portfolio
* Reporting directly and working closely with the firm's Partners
* Several years experience in corporate & personal tax from an accountancy practice
* ATT/CTA/CA qualified or nearly qualified
* Excellent communication skills - written and oral
* Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary and the opportunity for further career progression within a support and collaborative business culture.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.