MINOR WORKS MANAGER
LONDON BOROUGH OF HACKNEY
BUILDING SERVICES & MAINTENANCE
£43,000 PER ANNUM (Max Salary based on experience)
***** MINOR WORKS MANAGER FOR THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HACKNEY ****
Do you want to join a leading FM provider who manage the sought after London borough of Hackney contract?
This Company has a strong reputation for delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK. They deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors.
As Minor Works Manager you will Manage the day to day running of minor/quoted works contract requirements. You will support London Borough of Hackney and site team in making decisions and providing direction that suits the work targets in terms of safety, programme and commercial control.
As Minor Works Manager you will manage site health and safety which includes organising access/permits/RAMs for contactor works and issuing to client for approval.
You will also be responsible for the management of the financial budget, approving PO's and signing off invoices.
The Ideal candidate for this Minor Works Manager position with this sought after company would have the following experience:
* Relevant work experience, including knowledge of delivering Minor works for electrical, mechanical disciplines, building plus reactive work
* Managerial experience across mobile contracts
* Ability to work on own.
* Self-Driven, Well Motivated, Trustworthy, Client focused and reliable
* IT literate in working with Concept Evolution, FSIgo, Excel/Word via laptop
* Minor Works experience in Electrical, Mechanical plus delivering small Project works
Interviews for this role will be held over the next 2 weeks via Video conference. Please ensure you apply so we can process your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.