Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£12 - £16 per hour
about 2 months ago
£12-16 per hour
We are looking for fabricator welders with experience in MIG Welding & all aspects of fabrication.
About the role:
* Must be experienced with MIG welding and all aspects of fabrication.
* Good Knowledge of power tool use.
* Welding and Fabrication of steel and Aluminium components, using welding equipment such as brakes, shears, plasma cutters, and torches.
* To effectively work on your own and part of a team.
* The ability to work within a fast paced environment.
* Flexible and self-motivated.
* A strong attention to detail.
* must be able to read from engineering drawings
* The ability to ensure all works are completed to a high standard within a tight timescale.
* Undertake all reasonable instruction given to you by your direct line manager and/or other site and senior company management.
* To follow all company Health & Safety site rules and can work safely. Follow all company policies and procedures and abide by all applicable legislation whilst carrying out your duties.
* Able to maintain good housekeeping standards
* Good timekeeping and attendance.
* Full training will be given.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:00-17:00. Additional overtime may be available from time to time when special tasks or work load is at an increased level.
If you want to head down to have a look at our site & complete a weld test, please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age