An excellent entry level opportunity to work in a new and evolving team within a growing wealth and investment management organisation has just been released. Could it be your ticket to a career in Wealth Management?
The main responsibilities required of the successful candidate will be:
* Providing administration and support to improve the client experience
* Ensuring work is accurate and completed efficiently through correctly following procedures and processes
* Contributing to process and procedural improvement discussions and embed these within Business as usual where appropriate
* Working as part of a team and responding to ad hoc request as and when directed by the line manager
* Areas covered by the Middle Office are:
? Client cash control and management - for example proactively maintaining client cash balances for the purposes of addressing client requests for money to be paid to them; investing money they send to us and covering our fees
? Client trade instructions coordination
? New client take on
? Pension administration
As this is an entry level role, no experience is necessary, just a good academic record and the drive and desire to build a career. If you happen to have Financial Services experience and experience in middle office functions, this would of course be a major plus!
The ability to progress within the business is absolutely encouraged and with the evolution of this new department will come further responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following interpersonal skills:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-confidence and self-motivation
* Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Time management
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Be business-orientated and focus on the client
* Have good administrative order including adherence to all risk and compliance policies
* Take a long-term approach
* Be innovative and proactive
* Take responsibility for own development
* Have high ethical and moral standards
* Collaborate with others to achieve joint goals
* Take leadership of own performance
In return for your dedication the company offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Group personal pension scheme, private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance, preferential staff rates, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, long term profit sharing scheme
For more information on this role and to discuss next steps, please contact Neil Drew at Search Consultancy on 01293 848123 or email Neil.Drew@Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.