Excellent opportunity for a Laboratory Technician position within the Sterility department of a company specialised in medical device and pharmaceutical products testing.
This is a permanent opportunity paying competitive salary depend on experience.
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to pharmaceutical and medical device testing company who are looking for a Sterility Laboratory Technician on permanent basis to join their team based in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be performing sterility testing in compliance with the company's guidelines.
- Preparing pharmaceutical and medical device products for sterility tests.
- Undertaking sterility testing in a Grade D clean room wearing a half suit insulator.
- Obtaining accurate results by following the methods supplied.
- Using the equipment responsibly and monitoring its activity.
- Analysing data and documenting reports in compliance with the quality requirements.
- Recording the results in the laboratory software (LIMS).
- Performing unsupervised in basic laboratories tasks and recording work in compliance with Good Laboratory (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the company's policies and procedures.
- Degree in Microbiology or equivalent.
- Experience in sterility testing (direct inoculation, SteriTest and membrane filtration).
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge on working in an aseptic environment for microbiological analysis in the pharmaceutical industry.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Paola on 0161 835 8307 or Email to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.