Microbiology lab technician
This is a temporary contract paying up to 9.30 pounds an hour, 4-8 weeks contract
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international water testing company who are looking multiple lab technicians to join their expanding Microbiology lab. These technicians will be responsible for testing water samples using variety of lab techniques.
- Analysis of a range of samples for the presence of allergens and identification of meat specification.
- Preparation of samples and Media.
- Performing methods accurately and swiftly in accordance with SOP's to the highest standards of quality
- General maintenance of the laboratory.
- Degree in Science or related field is desirable
- Previous experience in working as a Microbiologist within industrial setting is highly desired
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy lab environment and work under pressure.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this lab technician position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age