Excellent opportunities for Microbiology lab technician positions within a Pharmaceutical company based in Fareham!
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £16200- 19,000 per annum
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a Pharmaceutical laboratory who is looking for a lab technician to join their team based in Fareham.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be performing Microbiology related testing.
- Preparation of pharmaceutical/Medical device samples for Microbial testing
- Perform routine quality control tests
- Perform Microbiology tests such as Bioburden testing, Total aerobic microbial counts, Absence of specified organisms and Potable Water testing
- General maintenance of the laboratory
- Degree in Science or related field is desired but not essential. Happy to consider individuals who have completed A/L with Science subjects
- For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
- You will be a self-motivated perfectionist and thrive on delivering exceptional results.
- This role would suit someone who is comfortable with repetitive work but has a real passion for working in a lab.
- Previous experience in working in a Microbiology testing lab is desired but not essential.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.