Weekdays, early and late shifts
Basic salary £23,000+, plus overtime, on call and 1 in four weekend work
Total package up to £30k+
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully trained UKAS lab microbiology analyst to progress into a role within a large organisation serving the public.
The main focus of this lab is the safeguarding of public health by ensuring regulatory requirements for drinking water quality are met and regulatory risk to the business is managed effectively.
What you'll do:
* Analyse water samples using a variety of techniques and instrumentation
* evaluate scientific data and accurately report results onto LIMS working to agreed timescales
* Basic troubleshooting and equipment maintenance
* Accurate record keeping, to ensure compliance with ISO 17025 standards.
What you'll need:
* Previous microbiology laboratory experience is essential
* Education to A Level or equivalent in a science subject
* Knowledge of UKAS/ISO 17025
* Previous experience in the water testing industry would be advantageous
If this is of interest please apply straight away as the client is already shortlisting for interview!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.