I am looking for a talented professional with a team leader experience and background in method development and validation to join the Analytical & Development Services in a knowledge based, science led business in Yorkshire.
As a Team Leader for the Method Development and Validation Team you will supervise a small team of four analysts and coordinate the work for chromatography and mass-spectrometry.
As a Team Leader for the Method Development and Validation Team you will be receiving analytical requests and carrying out analytical project work while applying diverse analytical techniques to a wide range of sample types. You will distribute workload and select appropriate team members to carry out analytical tasks while ensuring the quality of the work. You will provide technical guidance and training to staff, liaise with clients and colleagues regarding internal projects and initiatives.
To become a successful Team Leader for the Method Development and Validation Team, you will need:
* A minimum of BSc in analytical, chemical or related scientific field and relevant experience within the industry
* Proven experience with developing, validating and applying analytical methods - mainly on chromatography and mass-spectrometry
* Experience in using complex analytical instrumentation including maintenance and calibration
* Experience in method development using HPLC is highly desirable
* Supervisory or team leader experience
* Sense of precision and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
I am looking to speak to candidates who have got experience in method development and validation as well as supervising other members of staff, and are happy to learn and develop within a professional environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.