Meter Reader * Scottish and Southern Engineering*
* Develop a skill set with a market leading company
* Earn more with regular overtime opportunities
* Work in a social environment across the beautiful Scottish Highlands
Are you someone who enjoys interacting with people and is looking for a new career challenge? Our prestigious client is looking for an outgoing individual to work across Ross - Shire as a reliable meter reader.
* Working to deadlines across your territory to ensure all required meters are read in the time frame.
* Exercising high levels of customer service at all times and representing the brand on the front line.
* Accurately calculating and recording data using basic mathematics equations
* Liaising and reporting into your line manager each day
* Will have good interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with customers.
* Have the ability to work on their own and meet deadlines
* Must have a Full Driving License and be comfortable with driving around their designated territory
* The candidate will idealy live on the west coast of the Highlands in the Ullapool/ Gairloch ares *
Full training, equipment and PPE provided. You will also have access to a company van and fuel card for all working duties.
If you think you have what it takes please submit your CV and application ASAP!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age