Mental Health Support worker
An excellent opportunity has come up for support workers to work local to yourselves supporting young adults and adolescents in South Yorkshire, the services we supply to are in Sheffield in a residential setting.
Full and Part time hours available. Early and late shifts, long days and nights available
Pay £8.71 - £15ph
We are looking for Support workers who are passionate and caring who support service users to reach their full potential, have an understanding and empathetic approach to people that require support and have a genuine passion for providing excellent care with the ability to demonstrate reliability, commitment and professionalism.
Search work around your commitments whether you need day or nights, weekends or weekdays - we have a wide range of shifts available that you can choose from that suit you.
In return, you will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic team.
* Excellent training and development which you get FREE such as (Mandatory training,
Modules, PMVA & MAPA) to keep you up to legislation
* FREE DBS
* Weekly pay
* A competitive hourly rate
* Holiday pay
* FREE uniform
We need you to have.
* Right to live and work in the UK
* At least 2 professional references, one must be from your most recent/current employer and cover 3 years minimum and one of your references
* Must be from a care background, preferably mental health Support Worker roles.
* Updating care and support plans
* Liaising with family members
We are looking for candidates with at least 6 months experience, however full training is given all free of charge with an enhanced DBS.
Support Worker Applicant must have the following requirements: -
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Enjoy being active and supporting service users
* Be able to work flexible hours including weekends, sleep-ins and waking night duties
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
If this job role sounds like the one for you then apply now email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.