We are currently recruiting for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking to support inpatients in a NHS hospital in Blackpool. The position is to be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing care and support to service users whilst maintaining a safe and clean environment. If you have a passion and drive to help others with person centred-care this would be perfect for you.
At the moment we are operating fast track recruitment process to enable staff to work despite the current Coronavirus crisis. This role is open to both local Mental Healthcare Assistants and those who are willing to travel from surrounding areas. It can facilitate both full and part time requirements for days and nights.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Industry leading hourly pay rates
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly payroll and a range of payment options
- Holiday and sick Pay
- Great refer a friend schemes
- Experienced dedicated and friendly consultants who understand your needs
As a Mental Healthcare Assistant working within a hospital setting you must have:
- Proven experience within a similar role for a minimum of 6 months
- Experience working with patients who display challenging behaviours
- Experience within a hospital ward setting for a minimum of 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This opportunity will be perfect for someone who:
- Has a comprehensive knowledge and experience working with various mental health problems
- Is an excellent communicator and able to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Is passionate and committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care
- Is self motivated and passionate about the care they provide
If you wish to apply or would like to inquire about any other opportunities we have, please contact 0161 835 8744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.