Mental Health Support Worker| Liverpool | Night
We are looking for a number of mental health support workers to work with an organisation who are leading the way in psychiatric rehabilitation on day shifts.
We have work available for experienced Support Workers in Walton Liverpool with a NHS Trust provider, assisting service users across low and medium secure care settings.
This mental health support worker job provides a number of benefits:
* Support from a well established management team
* Free training and DBS checks
* Free Uniform
* In-house Training
* Exposure to a wide range of different mental health conditions
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Varied shift patterns to suit
* Dedicated consultant within the office
There are both day and night shifts available, so there is something to suit everyone.
What you will need as a support worker here:
* Minimum 6 months Previous support work experience within mental health
*Minimum 6 months previous experience in a ward setting within the NHS or in a private hospital.
* To be compassionate, creative, honest and love working with people
* To be energetic, passionate and resilient
* A can do, positive attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
What are you waiting for? If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.