Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.00 - £11 per hour + Pension, Holiday Pay, Flexible Working
4 months ago
The Mental Health Support Worker will work on a temp basis undertaking Support Worker duties in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with their personal care. This will include working in care homes, residential homes, assisted living services and elsewhere throughout the Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme region. Although shifts are offered ad hoc, work is continuously ongoing.
The successful Support Worker candidate will:
* Have worked a minimum of 3 months recent experience in a healthcare setting
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
* Be able to travel via their vehicle (driving license required) or public transport
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and
support filling these currently open Healthcare Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
This care assistant role offers:
* Free DBS check if required
* Free specialist training programmes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age