Mental Heath Solicitor
Salary - dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a panel accredited fee earner to work in a thriving Mental Health team in a top 200 law firm in Blackburn.
The successful candidate must be a current member of the Law Society's Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and will be required to undertake advocacy and all types of work in Mental Health Tribunals
Skills & Experience
* Law Society's Panel Membership
* The necessary qualifications and experience to meet LAA requirements for Mental Health Supervisor;
* Experience in advocacy work and caseload in mental health cases
* Demonstrable commitment to teamwork and leadership potential
* Commercial awareness
* Track record of developing a case load and client care skills.
* Salary is competitive (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 24 days annual leave with long service accrual+ Birthday Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Company Pension
* Perk Box Benefit Package
* Free Eye Tests
* Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
* Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus.
* Encouragement of internal progression
For immediate consideration or for further information about this or other Conveyancing roles within the North-West, then please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.