Do you have experience in account management or client relations?
Do you prefer the softer art of selling instead of the hard sell?
My client is looking for a Client Services Manager to join their small and well established team and be responsible for increasing it's current membership base. As a National Trade Association you will be expected to build and maintain lasting relationships with UK and global brands.
Working from their Edinburgh office you will feel right at home, the family like atmosphere and work environment helps create a pleasant workplace which explains why the current staff have such longevity in their roles.
A Client Services Manager will give you the freedom to work independently in this role and manage your own time accordingly. Although there is no set target, you need to be target driven and take responsibility for your own work flow, but support will be on hand if and when required.
The role of a Client Services Manager involves the following:
* Bring on new business through an existing supplier base (no cold calling)
* Have consultative discussions with key decision makers about the benefits of becoming an association member
* Setting appointments for the CEO to meet with clients
* Producing digital and hard copy communications to send to clients
* Updating and maintaining their database at all times
To be successful in this role you must:
* Be confident
* Have a professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
* Have personality
* Have experience in sales (telesales is an advantage)
* Experience in key account management
* Well organised
* Have resilience and aim for brilliance
This role operates Mon- Fri 9am -5pm and pays a rewarding salary of £20K per annum. There is also free on site parking available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.