Meeting Room Host - Fenchurch
Hours: Between 8 am and 6pm 1 hour unpaid lunch
Pay Rate: £9ph
Length of contract: ASAP - 27/03/2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Meeting Room Host to join this busy team in Fenchurch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To conduct meeting rooms checks at the end/beginning of each hour.
* To ensure stationary is available in all designated areas.
* To order via FM Helpdesk all stationary needed. (Including Batteries for reception, white board pen, Flip Cart Pad + the 10 item list for RSA staff)
* To cover break and lunch break around the team. *especially in the trading site.
* To gather meeting requirement (Extra chairs, Flip Chart…) for the next day via MRM around 5PM.
* Always keep the Front of House manager cc in the communication.
* To gather some data for the Monthly Report (Meeting room cancellation, Local booking, Pre-Registration Guests…)
* To assist Facilities Manager as and when required.
* To assist the Reception team with unusual tasks (i.e. laminating document, resetting lockers, last minute additional equipment …).
* To conduct a weekly clean-up of all the white cupboards in the meeting rooms.
* Help with Results , swapping the chairs around the meeting rooms
* Help with the additional movements such as partitions to be open between the rooms
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good communication skills
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Use of own initiative
* Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
* Extensive reception experience
* Good switchboard skills
* Well organised with the ability to prioritise
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
* Meeting Rooms located on three floors.
* Full training given for right candidate
Are you looking for your next contract and available immediately? If so, please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age