Secretary / Administrator
We are currently working with a trust to provide Secretarial support on a temporary basis. You will provide support to health professional's and be the first point of contact for patients.
- Organise, provide and be responsible for secretarial and administrative support to health professionals
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the service, taking messages, being a point of contact for all queries for the service keeping appropriate staff informed
- Processing incoming referrals as per policy, recording and processing these using systm1
- Booking and sending of appointments, re-organising cancelled appointments, organising referral lists with knowledge of priority level as issued by the team lead
- Ensure all correspondence for the service is typed, allocated to clinicians or filed as required.
- Ordering equipment and maintaining records of goods ordered and received, as required by the service
- Ensure referrals are screened and priorities highlighted to team lead
- First point of contact, responding to service user queries, concerns, requests for updated prescriptions
- Operate computerised system such as Systm1 as part of supporting patient management
- Type detailed, lengthy patient reports, school review reports, letters, Education health and care plans, safe guarding reports, memos and minutes and to design and format tables, forms and certificates as requested
- Monitor waiting lists and reviews and compile patient treatment records in line with local policies
- To retrieve case notes and scan records as required
- DBS required
- Previous medical secretarial experience
- Immediately available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.