My client is looking for a professional specialist support, acting as subject matter expert, managing escalation of challenges within your specialist area from analysts and managers. Medical practitioners will be required to clear an exam after they have finished their academics studies to qualify and my client is looking for researchers who can help with the implementation of the process.
- Providing leadership and project management in the analysis of data for the Medical Licensing Assessment (MLA), including identifying needs, conceptual design, delivery, and ensuring outputs are used.
- Specialist areas may include quantitative analysis, statistical analysis, report and dashboard design and development, or business process and operations. In each instance, the specialist would be responsible for acting as an escalation point regarding the tools related to the specialist area, the appropriate use of techniques, appropriate ways to quality assure outputs, advising on best practice in presenting findings, dissemination and ensuring the results are usable and used.
- To produce high-quality professional reports, visualisations and dashboards, taking account of the customer's needs and the user experience. This includes a range of products from basic data tables in Excel and PDF to sophisticated data visualisations, using software such as Tableau and Power BI. This will occasionally include short written pieces.
- Carry out rigorous peer review of reports produced by team members.
- Lead and coordinate the conceptualisation, design, implementation, and management of analysis and activities in your specialist area.
- To act as ambassador for the hub, promoting our work and purpose, and ensuring out outputs are increasingly utilised and well received.
- To apply and manage the relevant diversity and equality policy and practice relevant to the role.
- To maintain and improve data quality, processes for data storage and retrieval and adhere at all times to information governance and data protection policies.
The pension plan is provided by Aviva and m client pays 15% on the top.
Holidays- 25 days plus the bank holidays.
Childcare vouchers are provided.
Season ticket loan.
Life assurance cover, Income Protection Cover, Private medical insurance with AXA Health.
Working hours Monday to Friday 35 hours a week.
Please apply or for further information email Roxy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age