Temporary Medical Receptionist
30 - 35 Hours a week
£8.21 per hour
I am currently looking to recruit a temporary medical receptionist for a GP practice based in Kensington, Liverpool.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a receptionist within a GP practice and MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE with EMIS Web software
You will be working as part of a friendly team aiding patients and booking appointments on a daily basis. You will be outgoing and confident in navigating the computer system as well as having an excellent telephone manner.
Duties will include:
* Managing patient databases
* Greeting and dealing with patients
* Booking appointments and diary management
* Managing telephone switchboards
* Processing prescriptions
* Confidence using EMIS Web
* Proficient use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail
* A friendly and approachable manner
* Strong administration skills
The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour.
Hours of work are 25 per week.
This is flexible across Monday - Friday between 8am - 6:30pm. There may also be one late shift per week until 7:30pm.
This position is for 2 months; however, it does have the potential to be extended depending on surgery needs.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age