Temporary Medical Receptionist
GP Surgery, Anfield
Full Time - 37.5 hours
£8.86 per hour
I am currently looking to recruit a temporary medical receptionist for a GP practice based in North Liverpool.
You will be working as part of a friendly team aiding patients and booking appointments on a daily basis. You will be outgoing and confident in navigating the computer system as well as having an excellent telephone manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a GP practice Receptionist and familiarity with EMIS Web software.
- Duties will include:
- Managing patient databases
- Booking appointments and diary management
- Greeting and dealing with patients
- Managing telephone switchboards
- Processing prescriptions
- Scanning patient letters
* Confidence using EMIS Web
* Proficient use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail
* A friendly and approachable manner
* Strong administration skills
Hours of work are 37.5 per week, over 4 days. This will be spread out across various shifts between 8am - 7pm.
The role is temporary for 9 months.
If you are interested in this position, and have the necessary experience working with EMIS web in a GP surgery, please apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age