Mechanical Supervisor (HVAC)
Transport for London
£40,000.00 + comprehensive package
Interviews to be conducted Feb/March
A fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor working on the highly prestigious Transport for London contract with an international leader in Facilities Management. This role will be covering the London Victoria area of the contract.
Do you have up to date Knowledge on mechanical services and Air Conditioning?
Do you possess the knowledge required to supervise PPMs and Reactive tasks?
The successful HVAC bias mechanical supervisor will and hold the following qualifications and be experienced in the following areas:
* Experience managing a team of Building services engineers (specifically HVAC)
* Experience working on a large building services contract
* Refrigeration and air conditioning 7189
* Understanding of compliance
This company will offer a comprehensive package along with a competitive salary, benefits include but not limited to:
* Working on landmark projects
* Investors In People accreditation
* Support for professional accreditation RICS/ICE etc.
* Holiday entitlement (26 days)
* Health insurance included
* Pension contributions matched by the company
* Castor - share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Stand Out Make A Difference day - 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
If you are up to date with statutory compliance and have your 7189 in AC & Refrigeration please apply or alternatively contact Harry.Partlett@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.